Wife and mother of 5 young adults. Preschool educator and special education advocate for over 23 years. I’ve been a writer and avid reader for most of my life. Now is the time to share my love of writing.
So far I have come to realize that:
- Not everyone will like what you write. It’s okay!
- I don’t always feel like writing.
- An illustrator may know something I don’t.
- It’s hard to let go of my work, my creation, my baby!
- I love Writing!
- I have something to say!
- I can create and develop characters.
- I love kids!